Open Quartz - pak0 module
Quartz is a project to supply GPL artwork to create
a fully GPL game based around the GPL Quake sourcecode.
Click here for information about
contributing. The pak0 module contains content (maps,
models, graphics and sounds) and Quake-C code which controls
the behavior and rules of the game.
- General Public License
- Menu and Status Bar Graphics
- Quake-C game logic, AI and rules
- "Normal Quake" (NQ) compatible code with Open Quartz messages
- "QuakeWorld" (QW) compatible code with Open Quartz messages
- Merged (NQ and QW) code (uses C compiler for pre-processing)
- start - Welcome to Open Quartz
- void1 - The Center of Nowhere
- void2 - The Place with no Name
- void4 - Past the Outer Limits
- void5 - Into the Nonexistence
- am1 - the Nameless Chambers (Alex Malmberg)
- Aardappel's maps
- dm2ish - needs textures replaced!
- dm3ish - needs textures replaced!
- dm4ish - needs textures replaced!
- e1m2ish - needs textures replaced!
- q3dm6ish - needs textures replaced!
- ukpak4.map - needs textures replaced!